The year is off to a busy start with lots of fun and educational opportunities for Dearborn Public Schools staff, students and families.
Learn about some of the great things happening in the next few days and few weeks in our schools and across the District here in YOUR e3 employee news.
A few items in this issue of YOUR e3 news:
* #TheRealDearborn Unity March, 1pm, Monday, Jan. 15
* Mardi Gras Special Ticket Package Deal Only Available Til Jan. 20
* Dearborn Library FOLD Media Sale Saturday, Jan. 13
* Detroit Pistons Jan. 15 MLK Day Offer
* Daddy Daughter Dance Saturday, Feb. 3
* UM-D Youth Night Wednesday, Jan. 17
* Enter Family Stories & Recipes for Prizes in The Big Read Dearborn
* Apply now for Teacher Innovator Awards from The Henry Ford
* Dearborn Schools Biggest Loser Contest Begins
* Dearborn Public Library Has Special Guidelines During Finals
* ACCESS Substance Abuse Program Community Coalition Town Hall Tuesday, Jan. 30
* Parent University Series Begins Feb. 2
* Calling All Photographers: Entries in Juried Exhibit Due Jan. 16 & 17
* And the ever-popular classified ads!
Click here to check it out!
document/d/ 1sihUrC6WbAM50uOGqhFIt4rB9Ktjo wHJxdkuAd74kSw/edit#heading=h. 9ld1g7nogx2p
e3 is really about our District staff, so we encourage you to send items of interest to us via e-mail. You can send them directly to e3 Editor Leslie Herrick, herricl@
dearbornschools.org or to our general communications email box at communications@dearbornscho ols.org.
David Mustonen, Director, Communications & Marketing
Leslie Herrick, Communications Specialist & e3 Editor
Sherry Candea, Communications Technician
Erik Tschiggfrey, Cble Supervisor, Video Production
Jacob Farah, Digital Media Technician