Click Bulletin 04-10-2018 to download your copy of Stout’s Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school. Be informed!
Congratulations to our Stout District finalists, winners for the 2017-2018 PTA Reflections Program. Both Maya and Olivia also qualified for state competition. We are still waiting to hear if they placed in the state competition.
The award ceremony will be held at 6pm, Thursday, May 10th at Stout Middle School. All students who participated in the Reflections program will receive an invitation to attend.
The April, 2018 issue of the Stout Middle School Years contains many interesting articles. The articles are not too long to read and shed some light on – as the title suggests – middle years. It is here to download. Just click on Middle School Years – April 2018
If you look up at the sky on a clear night, you may see a red dot among the stars. This dot is Mars, named in ancient times after the Roman god of war. Although no one has ever visited this red planet, we know a lot about it.
Mars is more like Earth than any other planet in our solar system. Mars has a 24-hour day, a rocky crust, canyons, volcanoes, polar ice caps, and seasons. But Earth and the “4th rock from the Sun” are hardly twins.
Mars is half as big as Earth and has less gravity. It has very little atmosphere. The surface of Mars has no lakes or oceans, plants or animals. No place on Earth gets as cold as Mars. The lack of life on the surface of Mars isn’t surprising, considering the bone-dry environment.
- Employee Impact! Award nomination forms AVAILABLE NOW
- Volunteers needed for May 12 Robotics Competition
- Martian Marathon Saturday, April 14
- Youth Arts Festival, Free at the Performing Arts Center, Wednesday, April 25
- Teacher of the Year Awards Thursday, April 26
- Howard School Dragon Dash Color Run Saturday, April 28
- 25+ Club Dinner Friday, May 18
- Education Foundation Green Tie Dinner Tuesday, May 22
- Dearborn Schools partners in Big Read Dearborn city-wide reading celebration happening this month
- 50/50 Big Shot Raffle tickets to benefit Education Foundation available now
- Special opportunities for educators
–Receive up to $300 for a classroom makeover!
- Plus fun events around town, photos, good news, the e3 classified ads, and more!