Cedar Point Trip is back: Monday, June 10, 2019
Stout’s Cedar Point trip for the 7th and 8th grade students is going to be on Monday, June 10th. You can start turning in your permission slips on Thursday, April 25th in the auditorium at 7:30 A.M.
- Students will need their own rides to school and then from school back home.
- Students must be at Stout at 6:30 A.M. and must be picked up from Stout at 10:00 P.M.
- Students can bring food or purchase food at Cedar Point.
- The cost for this year trip is $65 and includes an unlimited Coke product wristband throughout the day.
- You must pay with cash only.
- This trip is based on first come, first serve.When the busses are full we cannot take anyone else.
- The school is not responsible for any items brought on the trip.