Welcome to this year’s second edition of the e3 – the employee newsletter for Dearborn Public School Staff.
In this issue, you will find:
- Lindbergh Elementary is named the District’s third national Blue Ribbon School.
- Homecoming parades are planned at the three main high schools in the next two weeks.
- D.E.F.F. Unity Mother-Daughter Tea is set for Nov. 1
- Cipriano Run will be held Oct. 11.
- Read by 3rd Grade law will impact fewer students than originally expected.
- Parent University classes return Oct. 17.
- Dearborn residents can order a free calendar by Oct. 31
- District employees can buy discounted Piston tickets and benefit the Dearborn Education Foundation.
- Boo Bash returns Oct. 24.
- Lots of flyers for upcoming events and much, much more.