We hope your summer went well. We are excited for the new school year!
In this year’s first issue of the e3 employee newsletter you will find:
- The District has a $240 million bond proposal on the Nov. 5 ballot.
- Free admission to home high school athletic events is available to employees and a guest.
- District employees can again purchase discounted Pistons tickets, including to the Oct. 24 season opener.
- A volunteer fair is set for Sept. 30 at the Esper Branch Library
- Tomorrow is a free paper shredding day for Dearborn residents
- Classifieds, event flyers and more round out this issue.
Enjoy your Sept. 13 edition of the e3 Dearborn Public School employee newsletter.
Katie HetrickCommunications AssistantCommunications Office(313) 827-3110 phone
Dearborn Schools Students First – Inspire, Educate, Celebrate