Click Bulletin 03-16-2018 to download your copy of Stout’s Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school. Be informed!
Click Bulletin 03-15-2018 to download your copy of Stout’s Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school. Be informed!
At 10:00 a.m., Monday, March 26nd, Dearborn High School representatives will come to Stout Middle School auditorium and give a presentation to 8th grade students who will be joining DHS next year. The week before, Course Selection Sheets with Pre-IDs will be distributed to 8th grade students on the same day, just before the presentation. Please have your course selection sheet in hand for the presentations along with a pencil. All completed course selection sheets must be collected by Mr. Tindall before Friday, April 13th, if not earlier.
Several students at Stout Middle School expressed that they wanted to show support for the victims of the tragic events at Marjory Stoneman Douglas last month. On Wednesday, March 14th morning, The school’s principal, Mr. Oke, met with a group of students and they agreed upon a show of support that would be appropriate for Stout and middle school in general.
- Reading Month Special: Superintendent Glenn Maleyko reads a book with a popular Dearborn schools theme
- Teacher of the Year nominations due Friday, March 16
- The Big Read Dearborn city-wide reading celebration kickoff Sunday, March 18
- Martian Marathon Saturday, April 14
- Howard School Dragon Dash Color Run Saturday, April 28
- Education Foundation Green Tie Dinner Tuesday, May 22
- Employee Impact! Award nomination forms coming soon
- 50/50 Big Shot Raffle tickets available now
- Special opportunities for educators
–Receive up to $300 for a classroom makeover!
- Art show featuring work of 3 district grads opens TONIGHT, March 9-April 13
- Plus fun events around town, photos, good news, the e3 classified ads, and more!
Click Bulletin 03-13-2018 to download your copy of Stout’s Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school. Be informed!