Click Bulletin 05-16-2017 to download Tuesday, May 16, 2017 Stout Daily Bulletin. Be in the know.
Christopher Beaucher says he was checking on his mother’s vacant cottage in Wilmot on May 1 when he saw something suspicious and went inside.
He tells WMUR-TV that when he switched on a light, the house exploded into flames.
Beaucher’s face and hands were badly burned. He grabbed his cellphone, but was unable to dial due to his injuries. He says he somehow asked his IPhone’s voice-controlled virtual assistant Siri to call 911, believing he was going into shock.
Beaucher is still undergoing treatment for his injuries, but says he hopes to return to his job as a cook and tend to his farm.
Authorities are still investigating the explosion.
- a known and highly dangerous security hole in Microsoft Windows,
- tardy users who didn’t apply Microsoft’s March software fix,
- a software design that allowed the malware to spread quickly once inside university, business and government networks.
Not to mention the fact that those responsible were able to borrow weaponized software code apparently created by the U.S. National Security Agency to launch the attack in the first place.
Click e3-May-05-2017 to download the latest edition of YOUR e3 Dearborn Public Schools employee enews full of great stuff coming up this weekend and in this busy end-of-the-school-year season!
- Shrek the Musical at Lowrey, Friday, May 12, 6pm
- Drum-A-Thon to Benefit DHS Drum Program Friday, May 12, 7-10pm
- Robots at McCollough-Unis Saturday, May 13, 10:30am
- Green Tie Dinner & Impact Awards May 16
- 25+ Club Banquet May 19
- Teacher of the Year Awards May 24
- Summer Day Camps & Programs for Kids
- Free Dearborn Public Library cards & resources for educators
Plus…Check out the variety of items for sale in the Classified Ads!
View the attached pdf or find this and past issues of the e3 at communications.dearbornschools.org.
You can sign up to receive email notices when a new flyer is added to the blog, too!
- Go to communications.dearbornschools.org
- Enter your email in the box on the right down towards the center of the page.
- Now you’ll see news you can use pop into your email lineup. It’s worth checking it out!
Stout’s annual Concert it the Courtyard is Thursday, May 25 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will be held at Stout Middle School’s main courtyard, right next to the cafeteria. There will be great music, food, and conversation. The Music Boosters will be selling pizza, snacks, ice cream, etc. The students will perform popular tunes like, Hallelujah, Radioactive, Bohemian Rhapsody, Moana, Linus and Lucy, Ride, etc. It’s an evening of light and fun music with lots of food! What could be better?
Bring a lounge chair and enjoy the evening. Really, you should bring your lounge chair! Help support the music program and our amazingly talented students!!
Stout Annual Wheels Assembly will be held on Friday, May 19, 2017. Plenty of rewards for those who achieved, progressed, and showed improved behavior. Among the awards are bicycles from Walmart, Dinner Gift Cards from Express Poultry & Fish, Dessert Gift Cards from Dearborn Sweets, Backpacks from Dearborn Christian Fellowship, Jump Coupons from Sky Zone Trampoline Park, and many more.