Click Bulletin 02-14-2018 to download your copy of Stout’s Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school. Be informed!
It builds the foundation for doing well in school – and in life.
- Reading helps us in many ways. For example, we use it:
- in school – to learn about everything from history to math;
- at home – to follow recipes or keep up on news, and for entertainment;
- at work – to follow directions, communicate with coworkers and more.
Being a strong reader opens doors in all of these areas.
There will be no Games Club Wednesday, February 14th. Members can use this time to work on creating ideas or artwork for our Games Club t-shirts.
WIDA testing is almost done. We still have:
- Grade 8 WIDA Writing: Thursday, 2/15, 12:51 – 2:55
Mid-winter Break is looming soon. School closes by the end of the day on Friday, Feb. 16th, 2018 and reopens on the morning of Monday, Feb. 26th, 2018. Enjoy the break and have fun.