Click on Bulletin 05-31-2018 to download your copy of Stout’s Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school. Be informed!
- This meeting is only for current 6th and 7th graders who are interested in playing football in the fall of the upcoming school year.
- At the meeting, you will receive all the tryout and early season practice dates.
- You will also receive a physical form to be completed by a doctor before the first day of tryouts.
- You should only come to the meeting if you’re serious about trying out for the team in August.
- Meeting participants will be held until the end of the day and dismissed from the auditorium at 02:55.
For the 4th year in a row, the Express Poultry and Fish – located 15038 W Warren Ave – has generously donated to our Stout Middle School Wheels Assembly. Both,Mr. Wissam and Mr. Ray Sabra, set a great example of how a business can help the community and be a part of its success and advancement. A BIG THANK YOU from all of us, administrators, staff, and students.