- Students will need their own rides to school and then from school back home.
- Students must be at Stout at 6:30 A.M. and must be picked up from Stout at 10:00 P.M.
- Students can bring food or purchase food at Cedar Point.
- The cost for this year trip is $65 and includes an unlimited Coke product wristband throughout the day.
- You must pay with cash only.
- This trip is based on first come, first serve.When the busses are full we cannot take anyone else.
- The school is not responsible for any items brought on the trip.
Dearborn Virtual Program & Back-to-School PlanAugust 11, 2020
Dear Parents, We hope this message finds you safe and healthy. As you know, the situation with the pandemic continues to change daily which impacts the decisions regarding school in the Fall. Please read through the following information carefully. Yesterday, the Board of Education voted on 3 options: All students online with some learning labs […]
Congratulations 8th Grade! (One More Time)June 15, 2020
8th Graders, One last CONGRATULATIONS! Best of luck in high school! We have also updated the slide show presentation from the honors assembly.
8th Grade Honors Assembly VideoJune 11, 2020
8th Graders and Families, Please click on the following link to view the 8th Grade Honors Assembly.We ask your forgiveness for any errors in spelling or pronunciation. Please enjoy and CONGRATULATIONS to our 8th Grade Class of 2020!