Students taking the bus need to follow the bus rules of behaviour. The rules are there to protect the kids’ safety and will be enforced appropriately. Students should:
- mount and dismount the bus safely.
- be in their proper seat all the time.
- not extend their limbs and/or heads through the window.
- not eat or drink on the bus.
- keep the bus tidy and clean.
- not damage bus or equipment.
- not throw any objects inside or outside the bus.
- obey the drivers’ instructions and directions all the time.
- be courteous and speak to the driver and to each other using polite tone and proper volume.
- not use bad or foul language.
- not fight, push, or shove.
Failure to do so will result in consequences that include:
- community work
- kicking the violators off the bus for the remainder of the month.
Please remember that a bus is a privilege. It stops being a right one the rules of conduct and behaviour are broken.