Middle School Parent Teacher Conferences will be held at Stout Middle School Cafeteria on Monday, Nov. 13th and Tuesday, Nov. 14th between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Please mark that on your calendar. Find out your kids’ strengths, achievements, and/or struggles straight from their teachers. Your kids will pay more attention when you follow their progress closely and continuously.
As you know, Stout Middle School was a part of a Beyond Differences national event that aims at “creating a world where every child is accepted, valued, and included by their peers – no matter what it is that makes them different. “Stout Middle Schoolers, led by Mrs. Marla Wiacek and Mrs. Jillian Cardoza, gave it all, along with half a million students across the nation, to make the Know your Classmate event a big success. Here is a link to the Press & Guide article that covered the event.
Click Bulletin 11-09-2017 to download your copy of Stout Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school and classrooms. Be in the know!
Boys’ basketball Tryouts: Nov. 10th, 15th, and 16th
If you are planning on trying out for the basketball season:
- 6th graders must sign up during lunch by Thursday, November 9th
- 7th and 8th graders must sign up during lunch by Friday, November 10th
- You need to have a physical on file.
- All tryouts will be after school from 3:00 – 4:50 pmin the gym.
- Activity buses will take you home at 5:00 pm.
- You must have a 2.0 grade point average for the 1st card marking to be able to tryout.
- The Try0uts dates are as follows:
6th grade tryouts: Friday, November 10th
7th grade tryouts: Wednesday, November 15th
8th grade tryouts: Thursday, November 16th
- ensuring good attendance
- creating a strong learning environment at home
- tracking progress reports and report cards
- being familiar with school rules and policies
- staying in touch with school staff.
It features a tabbed table of contents that lets readers flip right to the information they need.
Click Bulletin 11-08-2017 to download your copy of Stout Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school and classrooms. Be in the know!
Click Bulletin 11-06-2017 to download your copy of Stout Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school and classrooms. Be in the know!
Click Bulletin 11-03-2017 to download Stout Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears at or school.
The Student Council will have the first Activity Day on Wednesday, Nov. 08, 2017 from 3:00 to 4:30 pm. We will have the pool for swimming -first 1/2 for girls and second 1/2 hour for boys. Students will need $1 to get in and extra money for pop shot, face painting and snacks.
Unfortunately, there will be NO ACTVITY BUSES available, so they must have their own ride home at 4:30pm. They cannot ride the 5:00 bus.