Click Bulletin 11-09-2017 to download your copy of Stout Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school and classrooms. Be in the know!
Boys’ basketball Tryouts: Nov. 10th, 15th, and 16th
If you are planning on trying out for the basketball season:
- 6th graders must sign up during lunch by Thursday, November 9th
- 7th and 8th graders must sign up during lunch by Friday, November 10th
- You need to have a physical on file.
- All tryouts will be after school from 3:00 – 4:50 pmin the gym.
- Activity buses will take you home at 5:00 pm.
- You must have a 2.0 grade point average for the 1st card marking to be able to tryout.
- The Try0uts dates are as follows:
6th grade tryouts: Friday, November 10th
7th grade tryouts: Wednesday, November 15th
8th grade tryouts: Thursday, November 16th
- ensuring good attendance
- creating a strong learning environment at home
- tracking progress reports and report cards
- being familiar with school rules and policies
- staying in touch with school staff.
It features a tabbed table of contents that lets readers flip right to the information they need.