Click on Bulletin 06-04-2018 to download your copy of Stout’s Daily Bulletin, your eyes and ears into our school. Be informed!
There is an informational meeting about the 2018-2019 Cheer Season on Wednesday June 6th from 2:35-2:55 in Mrs. Wheble’s room (C-8).
- This meeting is only for current 6th and 7th graders interested in cheering next school year.
- At the meeting, you will receive the cheer contract, tryout packet and early season practice dates.
- You will also receive a physical form to be completed by a doctor before the first day of tryouts
- You should only come to the meeting if you’re serious about joining cheer team.
- Meeting participants will be held until the end of the day and dismissed from C-8 at 2:55
I look forward to seeing you! Coach Wheble
- 6th Grade Honors Assembly June 12th, 8:30
- 7th Grade Honors Assembly June 12th, 1:15
- 8th Grade Honors Assembly June 12th, 6:00
The Stout Middle School 6th Grade Orientation for 5th graders coming to Stout for the School Year 2018-2019, along with their parents / guardians. was held on Thursday, May 31st from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Click 6th Grade Orientation Meeting 2018 to download the presentation that contains the relevant information that was presented to the attendants.