Tryouts for the girls swim team will be held from Monday, October 19th through Thursday, October 22nd. Tryouts will be held over three days with sessions limited to 20 students in order to support social distancing whenever possible. Interested 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls need to email Mrs. Atkinson, the girls swim coach, by this Friday, October 16th. This deadline is in place to allow Coach Atkinson time to schedule the tryouts and inform student-athletes of the date for their tryout. All girls at Stout were emailed this information. Coach Atkinson’s email address is email@example.com.
Monday, October 19th
Tuesday, October 20th – 1st Cut
Wednesday, October 21st 2020 – 2nd Cut
- – Transportation must be provided to and from tryouts by a parent/guardian.
- – Students need to be dropped off and picked up on time. Students who are late getting picked up may be dismissed from the team.
- – A mask is required any time that an athlete is not in the swimming pool. Masks must be worn properly while on the pool deck, in the locker room, in the stands, and anywhere else in the building. Students need to be socially distanced in the locker room with “assignments” for their designated area. This applies to all athletes, coaches, and spectators.
- – Students will be screened prior to tryouts. An electronic waiver will be shared with those who request to tryout.
- – Students must have their own water bottle or they will not be permitted to try out.
- – Students must have an active physical on file as of August 2019.