The Executive Directors of Student Achievement are happy to resume the implementation of the Superintendent’s/Executive Directors’ Student Advisory Council (SEDSAC) in each of the middle schools. Student’s voice has been the driving force behind both the high school and middle school councils. The district leadership welcomes the diverse student voices that represent Dearborn Schools.
Stout Middle School is looking for students who want to speak up and say something that will maximize school life for ALL students. Students that are interested in making a difference and meet the qualifications, should read and complete the application by December 11. The qualifications are as follows:
- Excellent attendance
- A 2.5 G.P.A. or higher
- Skills to collaborate with fellow students
- A desire to make a positive change at Stout Middle School
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- A willingness to follow the policies in the District Student Code of Conduct
- The discipline to attend monthly meetings during the school day and balance your academics.
Students who are selected will serve on this council for three years and do not need to submit an application every year.